Trevor James 31PF "Privilege" Flute
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
The Privilege flute, with .925 solid lip-plate, is ideal for players wanting a flute with greater tone control and responsiveness without having to pay the price of a silver headjoint flute. We also recommend this as a good doubler's instrument. In addition, Trevor James flutes come with a 5 year guarantee for your peace of mind.
Privilege 31PF-ESLR Closed holes, Offset G key, Split E mechanism, C footjoint
Privilege 31PF-ROESLR Open holes, Offset G key, Split E mechanism, C footjoint
Privilege 31PF-HESLR Closed holes, Offset G key, Split E mechanism, B footjoint
Privilege 31PF-RHOESLR Open holes, Offset G key, Split E mechanism, B footjoint
About Trevor James
Established in London in 1979, Trevor J James have grown from very specialist beginnings servicing and repairing the flutes of professional London musicians to 32 years later, being one of the World’s most prestigious student, conservatory and professional flute designers and suppliers. Their multi award winning flute ranges are now regarded as one of the leading brand. They are currently distributing their flutes to 59 countries worldwide and work closely with established musicians and teachers internationally in their research and development programmes.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Trevor James "Performers" Series
- 31PF "Privilege" model
- Silver-plated headjoint with .925 solid lip-plate and riser
- Silver-plated body and mechanism
- Available with closed or open holes
- Offset G key
- Split E mechanism
- C or B footjoint
- Includes wooden case, cleaning accessories and plush-lined case cover
- Open hole model also includes a set of plugs
- 5 year Trevor James guarantee
Item DetailsManufacturer: Trevor James
Category: Step-up Flutes
Rent to Buy
Rent to Buy this item from
£35.62 per month
Our Rent to Buy scheme is perfect for trying out a new instrument without committing to a purchase. Take out a brand new instrument and make affordable monthly payments, with the option to buy.
- Rent to buy a brand new, high-quality instrument
- Affordable monthly payments
- Own the instrument at 18 months if you love it...
- ...or return it at any time after four months if you don't
- Receive your new instrument within 3 working days
- Free secure delivery
- View full details of Rent to Buy
Fair Price Pledge
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, Perfect Performance Plan, quality of service and expertise. Sometimes, we may be able to beat our web prices: please call us on 020 8662 8400 to discuss your requirements.