When we have vacant positions, they will be listed below.
Part-Time Sales Executive
Posted 15 September 2017
A position has just become available in our Croydon showroom for a Part-Time (3 days a week) Sales Executive.
Start date: As soon as possible.
This is an interesting and varied role in our showroom, with the scope for personal development and to make the job your own. We're looking for a woodwind player to join our highly successful sales team, in a competitive and exciting industry.
- In-store and telephone sales of instruments and accessories
- Customer service
- Creating and editing web products
- Booking in stock
- Rotating and refreshing shop displays
The successful candidate will be/have:
- A woodwind player (ideally but not necessarily a flute player) with a passion for music
- A professional attitude with outstanding customer facing skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Able to quickly learn new skills and a large amount of product information
- Confident working as part of a team
- Solid computer skills, including proficiency in Excel and Word
- A full UK driving licence would be beneficial but not essential
Salary negotiable, depending on experience. Please apply by email with your CV and a covering letter to Adam Clifford: email@example.com. For further information, call 020 8662 8400.
Unfortunately, we do not offer work experience placements.