Take It Away
Take It Away is an Arts Council initiative to help more people get involved in learning and playing music. Take It Away allows you to purchase a musical instrument and pay it back in affordable payments, completely interest free
Take it Away loans are available to UK residents:
- who are aged between 18 and 25, or
- who are purchasing an instrument for someone under the age of 18
- Loans available of between £100 and £2,000 for the purchase or part purchase of a brand new musical instrument.
- Pay a 10% deposit, and spread the balance over 9 monthly installments, completely interest free.
- Loans can be arranged either in store or by phone (020 8662 8400).
- Minimum loan amount of £100. Maximum loan amount £2,000.
- Instrument cost: £1,500.00
- Deposit: £150
- Amount of credit: £1,350.00
- 9 x monthly payments of £150
- Total amount repayable: £1,500.00
- Duration of agreement: 9 months
- Interest rate: 0% APR (fixed)
How to Apply
To apply, please visit us in-store, email us or call us on 020 8662 8400. You can also use the "Check Out on Finance" button on selected product pages. If you are using Take it Away in store, please make sure you bring a passport or driving licence.
The following eligibility criteria apply:
- You must have been resident in the UK for at least 3 years.
- You must be aged 18-25, or aged 26 or above and buying the instrument for someone under 18.
- You must be in permanent employment, working at least 16 hours per week.
- The application is subject to a credit check.
Take It Away is only available through registered outlets only. We are a registered outlet.
Loans are offered subject to status and are available to individuals only.
Offer subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. Take it Away is an Arts Council England initiative operated by Creative United, a Community Interest Company registered in England and Wales under number 08280539. Registered office: 10 Queen Street Place, London EC4R 1BE.Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Finance is provided by Omni Capital Retail Finance and is provided to UK residents only, subject to status.