Take It Away
Take It Away is an Arts Council initiative designed to help more people get involved in learning and playing music. The scheme allows individuals to apply for a loan for the purchase of a musical instrument and pay it back in nine monthly instalments completely interest free.
Take it Away loans are available to UK residents:
- who are aged between 18 and 25, or
- who are purchasing an instrument for someone under the age of 18
- Loans available of between £100 and £2,000 for the purchase or part purchase of a brand new musical instrument.
- Pay a 10% deposit, and spread the balance over nine monthly instalments completely interest free.
- Loans can be arranged either in store or by mail-order.
- Instrument cost: £1,500.00
- Deposit: £150
- Amount of credit: £1,350.00
- 9 x monthly payments of £150
- Total amount repayable: £1,500.00
- Duration of agreement: 9 months
- Interest rate: 0% APR (fixed)
How to Apply
To apply, please visit us in-store, or call us on 020 8662 8400.
The following eligibility critera apply:
- You must be a UK resident
- You must be aged 18-25, or aged 26 or above and buying the instrument for someone under 18.
- You must be in employment, working at least 16 hours per week.
- The application is also subject to a credit check.
Take it away is available through registered outlets only. Jonathan Myall Music is a registered outlet.
Loans are offered subject to status and are available to individuals only.
Offer subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. Take it Away is an Arts Council England initiative operated by Creative United, a Community Interest Company registered in England and Wales under number 08280539. Registered office: 10 Queen Street Place, London EC4R 1BE.Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.