30-Day Returns Period
We offer a generous 30-day no-hassle returns period on items purchased through our website or over the phone.
Within 14 days, you can return items for a full refund. Within 30 days, you can return items in exchange for other items.
If you would like to return an item for any reason, please contact us for a Returns Number (RN). You will need to return the item(s) to us, so that we receive it within a further 14 calendar days of being given this RN. We will process your refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt of the returned item.
We will also refund your original delivery cost, except: if you chose to to have the goods delivered by more expensive means than the cheapest standard delivery option offered to you, we will refund the cost of the cheapest delivery option which you could have chosen.
If the item is faulty or incorrectly supplied, we will send you a pre-paid returns label. We regret that in cases where the item was correctly supplied and not faulty, we are unable to offer a prepaid return, and you will be responsible for the return cost.
If an item (including its packaging) is returned in a condition different to when it was sent out, we may at our discretion make a reasonable deduction to account for the fact that we are no longer able to sell it at full price.
Exclusions apply: please see below.
We are unable to accept returns from outside the EU apart from on faulty goods. VAT (sales tax) and duty are charged by UK Customs upon re-entry to the UK, and we are unable to subsequently reclaim these. In addition, the buyer's import duties and fees (imposed by the buyer's Customs office) are non-refundable. Hence, sales outside the EU are on a firm order basis only.
If an item appears faulty on delivery, you must inform us at the earliest opportunity, and within three working days of receipt. Please keep all packaging materials in case this should be needed by our insurers. Please note: failure to inform us within three working days of receiving a damaged item may render you liable for associated repair charges.
We will assess faulty items upon their return and may at our discretion offer a repair or replacement, except in the case of faulty sheet music, when we will replace the item.
Some products and circumstances are excluded from this returns policy:
- Items which have been customised, adjusted, manufactured or ordered to your specifications are non returnable.
- Reeds, harmonicas, recorders (and similar items), ear-plugs and jewellery items such as ear-rings cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
- Items subject to wear and tear such as strings cannot be returned unless sealed.
- Items purchased under a Finance Agreement can be returned within 14 days - however the extended 30-day returns period will not apply.
- Items on a Rent-to-Buy agreement are not included on this returns policy.
- Our in-store returns policy is different and is available to view in the shop.