Altus 807E Flute
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Minimum Three-Year Warranty
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, Perfect Performance Plan, service levels and expertise. Learn More/Price Match
The elite Altus 807 is an elegant and durable flute. It offers the same professional scale and ample projection of Altus Co., Ltd.'s higher models without the added expense. The quality of craftsmanship and the far-reaching sound will impress any woodwind specialist or student.
Altus flutes are held in the very highest esteem by professional players and technicians the world over. Founded by master flute maker Shuichi Tanaka, each Altus flute reflects his passion to produce the finest playing flutes available.
Altus models offer discerning flautists a choice of harmonically tuned and elegant sounding instruments capable of consistently executing technical passages with ease. The many possible combinations of options enable the player to exact a wide range of tone colours.
At the leading edge of contemporary flute making, Altus have developed and introduced density-sensitive materials to the flute market, including .958 Britannia. All Altus flutes come as standard with the accurate William Bennett (WIBB) scale, a responsive and durable mechanism, and a precisely hand-cut headjoint, customised for each flute. Altus flutes appeal to the player who has a classical approach to tone and wants a unique flute that is different from conventional offerings.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Hand-finished flute
- Hand-cut silver-plated headjoint with .925 solid lip-plate and riser
- Silver-plated body and mechanism
- Available with closed or open holes
- Offset G or inline G key
- Open G# system available by special order - please contact us
- Split E mechanism on offset models
- Available with C footjoint or B footjoint
- French-style Pointed key-arms
- William Bennett "WIBB" scale
- Faux leather-covered wood case
- Carry bag with side pocket and horizontal/vertical hang shoulder strap
- Microfibre polishing cloth
- Gauze inner cloth
- Open hole models also include a set of silicone plugs