Yamaha YCL-255S Bb Clarinet
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
The new YCL 255 clarinets are the perfect start for young clarinet students. Made from durable ABS resin they are easy to handle and with the new adjustable thumb-rest and improved strap ring, they are now more comfortable to play.
By removing the metal ring from the bell we have made the instrument even lighter yet it still remains very robust. Accurate intonation and immediate response help students to produce a round sound.
New adjustable thumb-rest and strap ring
A new adjustable thumb-rest accommodates different sized hands helping the player develop proper playing technique. In addition, a strap ring allows for the instrument to be held without extra effort. Firmer screws and silver soldered ring gives this new feature excellent durability.
Newly redesigned bell
A new bell made only of solid and durable ABS resin plastic results in a lighter instrument with improved response. A resonance chamber in the bell aids in projection and improves intonation in lower notes.
A 65mm barrel based on high-end Yamaha clarinet designs produces a focused tone.
The attractive matte finish simulates the actual grain of wood while providing the added durability of ABS resin plastic.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- ABS resin body
- Matt finish for better grip and a wood-like appearance
- Silver-plated mechanism and rings
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Newly designed neck strap ring
- Barrel based on Yamaha professional "V" custom clarinet
- New lighter bell design with resonance chamber, for better sound projection and tuning
- Supercedes the Yamaha YCL250 clarinet
- Yamaha 4C mouthpiece
- Silver-plated ligature
- Plastic cap
- Microfibre polishing cloth
- Cotton pullthrough
- Cork grease
- Compact lightweight case
Item DetailsManufacturer: Yamaha
Model number: YCL-255S
Category: Bb Clarinets
Rent this item for
£26.54 per month
Our Rental scheme is perfect for trying out a new instrument without committing to a purchase. Rent a brand new instrument and make affordable monthly payments - if you decide not to take it up, return it at any time. Ownership transfers to you after 18 months!
- Rent a brand new, high-quality instrument
- Affordable monthly payments
- Return it at any time* if you choose not to carry on
- Ownership transfers to you after 18 months
- Receive your new instrument within 3 working days
- Free secure delivery
- View full details of our Rental scheme