Yamaha YAS-480 Alto Saxophone
UK residents only, age restrictions apply. Credit is provided subject to status. Credit is provided by external finance companies as determined by Just Flutes.
A hand-engraved pattern on the bell adds an extra touch of class.
Compatible with Custom Yamaha necks
The redesigned octave key system gives players the flexibility to choose between the included 62-style neck and those designed for the Custom Z and Custom EX Yamaha saxophones (sold separately).
Improved Low B-C# connection
An improved mechanism from low B-C# ensures the consistent closing of the low C# key and promotes a clear response from notes in the low range of the instrument.
The 62-style neck has been designed for improved tone and response.
The separate key guards feature adjustable screw cap stoppers for professional-style technical adjustments.
Left-hand seesaw key
The left-hand seesaw key has been designed to increase playability as well as provide a more comfortable feel.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Choice of gold lacquered or silver-plated body and keywork
- Front F mechanism (spatula style)
- High F# key (spatula style)
- Adjustable thumbrest
- New neck receiver and octave key system, compatible with more necks
- Improved low B-C# connection for more reliable adjustment
- Silicon treated pads helps protect them from moisture
- Decorated adjustable keyguards
- Detachable bell
- Includes Yamaha 4C plastic mouthpiece, ligature and cap, neckstrap, cork grease, one reed and lightweight backpack case
- Previously the YAS475
Item DetailsManufacturer: Yamaha
Category: Alto Saxophones
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
Fair Price Pledge
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, quality of service and expertise. Sometimes, though, we may be able to beat our web prices: please call us on 020 8662 8400 to discuss your requirements.