Trevor James 3830G "The Horn" Tenor Saxophone
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
Based on the original award-winning TJ ‘Horn’ sax design of the late 1980s, this ergonomically enhanced sax will not only help you develop your own sound, but will also encourage you to further explore the instrument.
If you have ever wanted to learn the saxophone, but haven’t a clue where to start, this is the sax for you; with fantastic intonation and solid construction, you will be mastering some of the greatest tunes out there in no time.
- Smooth action – Close key work design for ease of handling
- Free blowing - Supports the player’s air flow when playing, essential for students
- Reliable and robust – Built on the ribbed construction that allows superb durability without adding too much additional weight
- An excellent starter instrument for new players
About Trevor James
Established in London in 1979, Trevor J James have grown from very specialist beginnings servicing and repairing the flutes of professional London musicians to 32 years later, being one of the World’s most prestigious student, conservatory and professional flute designers and suppliers. Their multi award winning flute ranges are now regarded as one of the leading brand. They are currently distributing their flutes to 59 countries worldwide and work closely with established musicians and teachers internationally in their research and development programmes.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Hard case with shoulder straps side pocket
- Neck strap
- Cork grease
- Vandoren 1.5 strength reed
- Polishing cloth
Item DetailsManufacturer: Trevor James
Model number: 3830G
Category: Tenor Saxophones