Trevor James 33223 "Performer" Alto Flute
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
UK residents only, age restrictions apply. Credit is provided subject to status. Credit is provided by external finance companies as determined by Just Flutes.
A well-made entry-level alto flute, this plays well across the range and is ideal for the player who needs a good no-frills instrument.
About Trevor James
Established in London in 1979, Trevor J James have grown from very specialist beginnings servicing and repairing the flutes of professional London musicians to 32 years later, being one of the World’s most prestigious student, conservatory and professional flute designers and suppliers. Their multi award winning flute ranges are now regarded as one of the leading brand. They are currently distributing their flutes to 59 countries worldwide and work closely with established musicians and teachers internationally in their research and development programmes.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- TJ "Performers" Series
- Silver-plated headjoint, body tube and mechanism
- .925 silver lip-plate and riser
- Choice of straight or Headjoint | A curved headjoint on a student flute means that a player with small arms can reach the keywork more comfortably with less stretch. Curved headjoints encourage good posture for small players."> curved headjoints
- Hard case
- Case cover with adjustable should strap
- Wood cleaning rod
- Microfibre polishing cloth
- Inner cleaning gauze
Item DetailsManufacturer: Trevor James
Category: Graduate Alto Flutes
Fair Price Pledge
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, Perfect Performance Plan, quality of service and expertise. Sometimes, we may be able to beat our web prices: please call us on 020 8662 8400 to discuss your requirements.