Trevor James 384SR-KK "SR" Tenor Saxophone
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Minimum Three-Year Warranty
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, Perfect Performance Plan, service levels and expertise. Learn More/Price Match
A quality step-up for those upgrading from their first sax.
Launched in January 2011 the Trevor James SR tenor has been developed in close cooperation with sax players around the World such as Andy Sheppard, Andy Snitzer etc.
Using the hand built professional Signature Custom models as the template, the SR tenor has taken on many of the mechanism and crook features that were previously only available to professional players. The results are very free blowing tenor saxophones with rich tonal characteristics.
About Trevor James
Established in London in 1979, Trevor J James have grown from very specialist beginnings servicing and repairing the flutes of professional London musicians to 32 years later, being one of the World’s most prestigious student, conservatory and professional flute designers and suppliers. Their multi award winning flute ranges are now regarded as one of the leading brand. They are currently distributing their flutes to 59 countries worldwide and work closely with established musicians and teachers internationally in their research and development programmes.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Gold lacquered throughout
- Professionally designed crook modifications producing a wide and open sound
Strengthened crook receiver
- Larger body bore for excellent projection
- Redesigned rounded keywork with dished table keys for a faster, smoother playing action
- Professionally designed key tail assemblies for additional venting stability
- Top quality Italian leather pads
- Metal pad reflectors which give a dynamic & full bodied tone with crisp attack
- Blue needle springs
- Additional adjusting screws for finer playing adjustments
- Top quality Impact case
- Neck strap
- TJ mouthpiece
Item DetailsManufacturer: Trevor James
Model number: 384SR-KK
Category: Tenor Saxophones