Pearl PFA-206EU Alto Flute
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
The Pearl PFA206 has the same features as the excellent PFA201 alto flute, but with the addition of a .925 solid headjoint. This boosts the sound in terms of its projection and flexibility, resulting in an excellent alto flute.
Pearl's handmade craftsmanship has pioneered a tradition of flute making that is totally distinctive. Many flute makers claim to be innovators, but Pearl's track record can be proven. Most of the artisans have the distinction of building flutes for their entire career only at Pearl. The apprentice program has been employed for decades, which allows the talents of master builders to be passed on to future generations. The foundation of every Pearl flute is a patented Pinless construction, which eliminates the problems of traditional flute construction - protruding needles that snag clothing and give easy entry to perspiration and body acids causing corrosion and binding keys. Besides this unique pinless construction, Pearl flutes have additional bridge mechanisms that add strength to the entire mechanism. The goal of handmade creativity united with meticulous assembly is consequently realised. Pearl has a revered commitment to accuracy of pitch, flexible articulation, and a beautiful and projecting sound.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Straight .925 solid headjoint
- Available with Headjoint | A curved headjoint on a student flute means that a player with small arms can reach the keywork more comfortably with less stretch. Curved headjoints encourage good posture for small players."> curved headjoint
- Silverplated body tube and mechanism
- E mechanism
- Comfortable hand position
- Pinless construction for greater reliability
- French-style 'pointed' key-arms for a more responsive mechanism
- Includes wood case, plush lined case cover and maintenance accessories