Nuvo N430TBBK New Generation TooT, Black With Black Trim
The Nuvo TooT is perfect for small beginners to develop key skills for playing a woodwind instrument on and is an ideal stepping stone between the recorder and the flute. The TooT is of ultra-light construction, while its interchangeable parts allow it to grow with the student. It is easily washable and very durable and comes in lots of attractive colour options.
The patented Firstnote lip-plate can be beneficial for some very young students who are in the early stages of learning. Similar to a recorder mouthpiece, this enables students to get a good sound right from the very start, enabling them to learn fingering and postures. It is also ideal for for players with learning disabilities and for students who have just had a visit from the tooth fairy!
The Firstnote lip-plate can be clicked on and off with ease and replaced with the standard lip plate once the student is ready.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- New generation model with covered keys
- Black or white plastic construction with coloured accents on the headjoint and touchpieces
- Removable standard flute lip-plate can be interchanged with the Firtsnote recorder style lip-plate (see below)
- Easy to clean - can be washed under soapy water or even put in the dishwasher!
- Firstnote and standard lip-plates
- Carrying case
- Fingering chart