Jupiter JTR-500-Q Bb Trumpet
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Minimum Three-Year Warranty
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, Perfect Performance Plan, service levels and expertise. Learn More/Price Match
A good choice of beginner trumpet - the Jupiter JTR-500-Q is well-made and robust. The 3rd slide ring is adjustable, making it easier for small hands to hold.
Working under a philosophy to support music education and community since 1930, Jupiter’s parent company, KHS Musical Instruments Co., Ltd., has become one of the largest musical instrument producers in the world today. Jupiter can offer a full line of quality flutes to school music programs and individual players. As a global company, Jupiter selects the finest materials available and controls all aspects of manufacturing in their state-of-the-art factories, ensuring consistently high quality and reliability.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Supercedes the JTR-408L-FQ
- Gold brass bell
- Gold Brass main tuning slide bow
- Ergonomic "C" shaped main tuning slide for even air flow
- Ergonomic little finger ring
- Aesthetic new valve tops and pearls
- New designed 3rd valve pull trigger
- Bore 11.68mm
- Bell 123mm
- Stainless Steel Valves
- 1st & 3rd valve slide shunts
- Includes 7C mouthpiece, lightweight backpack case, cleaning accessories and valve oil