Johannes Gerhard Hammig 750/3 HKVR Grenadilla Piccolo, High G#, Thinwall Head, Reform Lip
Johannes Gerhard Hammig piccolos are a pleasure to play, producing a warm round sound with ease. These are made by the same company that manufacture the famoud Philipp Hammig piccolos. The J Gerhard model is crafted from superior wood and with more undercutting to produce a piccolo that has solid intonation and full tone. The high G# facilitator makes this tricky note more stable.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Semi-handmade piccolo
- Aged Grenadilla-wood headjoint and body
- Silver-plated mechanism
- Split E mechanism
- High G# faciltator
- French-style Pointed key-arms
- Undercut tone holes
- Choice of headjoint style
- Modified Wave Also known as 'reform' - the headjoint has a slight wave either side of the embouchure hole, which gives the instrument a fuller sound
- Modified Wave Thin Also known as 'thinwall reform' - the headjoint has a lip-plate carved into it which makes the piccolo easier to play, especially when doubling.
- Leather-bound case
- Plush lined case cover
- Maintenance materials
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Minimum Three-Year Warranty
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, Perfect Performance Plan, service levels and expertise. Learn More/Price Match