Buffet-Crampon BC2512F-2-0 E12F Bb Clarinet
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
The new E12 model replaces the E11, and is designed for players who are upgrading from a plastic instruments or adult beginners who wish to start on a wooden instrument.
Produced at Buffet's facilities in Germany and France.
What's the Difference Between the E12 and the E11 France?
These models are very similar in design, but there are two upgrades on the E12F model over the E11 France:
- Leather pads Leather pads are more resilient and give a better seal.
- Screwed pillars The pillars of the mechanism are now screwed directly to the body, resulting in a stronger instrument
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- BC2512F-2-0 "E12F Bb clarinet
- Brand new design
- Made in Germany and France
- Unstained Grenadilla-wood body
- Silver-plated mechanism and rings
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Neck strap ring
- Undercut tone holes
- Stainless steel springs
- New leather pads
- Stronger screwed pillars
- Includes Buffet mouthpiece, ligature and cap, Vandoren reed, cleaning accessories, and lightweight backpack case
Rent this item for
£69.80 per month
Our Rental scheme is perfect if you're thinking of learning a new instrument without committing to a purchase.
Take out a brand new instrument and make affordable monthly rental payments - if you decide not to continue playing it, return it at any time. Otherwise, ownership transfers to you after 18 months!
- Rent a brand new, high-quality instrument
- Affordable monthly payments
- Return it at any time* if you choose not to carry on
- Ownership transfers to you after 18 months
- Receive your new instrument within 3 working days
- Free secure delivery
- View full details of our Rental scheme