Buffet 400 Series Tenor Saxophone
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
The 400 Series is designed for the advanced student through the professional saxophonist. The tenor saxophone is available in either antique brass/matte or gold lacquer finish (pictured). The lacquer finish gives the instrument a slightly brighter tone color without losing the focus and core of the traditional French sound.
The 400 Series saxophones are meticulously hand-engraved and assembled for the highest level of quality and workmanship. With keywork up to high F# and exceptional response in the upper and lower registers, the 400 Series saxophones provide even response and intonation and an ideal combination of tonal qualities for jazz or classical performance.
The new Buffet Crampon saxophones incorporate classic French design combined with modern innovations to produce exceptional and affordable instruments for any level or budget.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Eb intermediate/professional tenor saxophone
- French style designed by artists/educators
- Brass matte or lacquer finish
- Hand engraving on key cups, bell, bow, body and neck
- Pisoni pads with metal resonators
- Double arms on low C, B, Bb keys for better feel and stability in low register
- Reinforced spatula bracing
- Ribbed construction
- Mother of pearl key buttons
- High F# key
- Deluxe backpack style case