Azumi AZ-Z3E Flute
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
Altus flutes are held in the very highest esteem by professional players and technicians the world over. Now the Altus sound is available at an affordable price, thanks to the Azumi flute.
The key to the success of the Azumi is the Altus headjoint. This is the Z-cut style, handcut in Japan, which has a wider, rectangular shape to provide quick response with a large tone, across the range of the flute
Ever striving onwards for continued perfection, Altus have released their new Azumi Z series. Whilst maintaining the constantly high manufacturing standards found with the 3000 series, Altus have succeeded in improving on what was already considered one of the best flutes for value on the market.
About Azumi Flutes
Produced by Altus Flutes for the step-up market, Azumi flutes include a professional Altus headjoint and French-style pointed key arms. Azumi flutes are among our most popular upgrade flutes.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Handcut Altus Z-cut .925 'Sterling' headjoint
- .925 'Sterling' body
- Silver-plated mechanism
- Available with closed or open holes at the same price
- Offset G key
- Split E mechanism
- French style Pointed key-arms
- Available with C footjoint or B footjoint
- SP-1 springs make the keywork respond more quickly
- Modern accurate scale
Azumi Series: Z vs S
Z series: Rectangular shaping to the embouchure hole leading to a quick response and an easy focusing and production of tone.
S series: Oval shaping to the embouchure hole leading to more blowing resistance and a rich, colourful and 'personal' sound.
The different combinations of silver purities used in the S and Z series underlines the characteristics of each cut to the headjoint, bringing out the individual qualities of each.
- Faux leather-bound wood case
- Plush-lined case cover with side pocket and shoulder strap
- Maple wood cleaning rod
- Inner cleaning gauze
- Outer polishing microfibre clothleaning
- Open hole model also includes a set of silicone plugs
Rent this item for
£131.90 per month
Our Rental scheme is perfect if you're thinking of learning a new instrument without committing to a purchase.
Take out a brand new instrument and make affordable monthly rental payments - if you decide not to continue playing it, return it at any time. Otherwise, ownership transfers to you after 18 months!
- Rent a brand new, high-quality instrument
- Affordable monthly payments
- Return it at any time* if you choose not to carry on
- Ownership transfers to you after 18 months
- Receive your new instrument within 3 working days
- Free secure delivery
- View full details of our Rental scheme