Altus 1307RBE Flute
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
The Altus drawn tone hole model 1307 flute has similar tonal properties when compared to the soldered tone hole model 1507, but with less resistance. Easy to play, this model is popular with flautists who prefer lighter-weight flutes; the quality of scale, headjoint and mechanism is consistent with the higher priced soldered tone hole model.
Altus flutes are held in the very highest esteem by professional players and technicians the world over. Founded by master flute maker Shuichi Tanaka, each Altus flute reflects his passion to produce the finest playing flutes available.
Altus models offer discerning flautists a choice of harmonically tuned and elegant sounding instruments capable of consistently executing technical passages with ease. The many possible combinations of options enable the player to exact a wide range of tone colours.
At the leading edge of contemporary flute making, Altus have developed and introduced density-sensitive materials to the flute market, including .958 Britannia. All Altus flutes come as standard with the accurate William Bennett (WIBB) scale, a responsive and durable mechanism, and a precisely hand-cut headjoint, customised for each flute. Altus flutes appeal to the player who has a classical approach to tone and wants a unique flute that is different from conventional offerings.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Fully handmade .958 'Britannia' headjoint and body
- Fully handmade .925 solid mechanism
- Drawn tone holes with special soldered C# tone hole
- French-style 'pointed' key-arms
- Available with closed or open holes
- Offset G or inline G key
- Open G# system available by special order - please contact us
- Split E mechanism on offset models
- Available with C footjoint or B footjoint
- William Bennett "WIBB" scale
- SP-1 springs
- Leather-bound wood case
- Protective leather pouch
- Microfibre cleaning cloth
- Inner cleaning gauze
- Perspex cleaning rod with clear and precise headjoint cork markings