A Night at the Opera for Two Flutes and Piano, Act I
- Award-winning product
- Staff Pick
“An opera lovers' paradise!”
From the Publisher
This volume of much loved opera arias provides a perfect introduction to the genre for intermediate level players. Arranged for two flutes and piano, they work equally well as duets or with piano accompaniment.
Piano play-along tracks are available for download.
Finalist: NFA Newly Published Music Awards 2021
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Che farò senza Euridice (Gluck)
- Che soave zeffiretto (Mozart
- La donna è mobile (Verdi)
- Caro nome (Verdi)
- O mio babbino caro (Puccini)
- Pearl Fishers Duet (Au fond du temple saint) (Bizet)
- Flower Duet (Sous le dôme épais) (Delibes)
- Vilia (Lehar)