Selmer (Paris) Super Action 80 Series II 'Jubilee' Tenor Saxophone
- Purchase price: £4,740.00
- Deposit: £474.00
- Amount of credit: £4,266.00
- 12 monthly payments of: £364.79
- Total repayable: £4,851.48
- Duration of agreement: 12 months
- Rate of interest (fixed): 4.9%
- Representative APR: 4.9%
UK residents only, age restrictions apply. Credit is provided subject to status. Credit is provided by external finance companies as determined by Just Flutes.
Selmer are widely thought of as being the true home of the saxophone; the company bought the workshop of Adolfe Sax (inventor of the saxophone) in 1929, and this was until the early 1980s still one of the company's prime production facilities. Selmer (Paris) saxophones are still handmade in France and remain prestigious and sought-after.
The Series II is an excellent tenor with a warm, rich sound, making it great for all types of music, from classic to jazz to pop and rock.
"Thanks to its musical attributes, the tenor 'Super Action 80 Series II' has earned itself a solid reputation in the world of the tenor saxophone. It boasts unmatchable tuning over the whole range, an open sound, very rich in harmonics and excellent projection power. This powerful sound, combined with an exceptional blowing ease, makes the 'Super Action 80 Series II' a highly flexible instrument. A particularly well balanced mechanism affords a comfortable grip and great precision in playing."
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Fully handmade saxophone
- Available in gold lacquered, silver-plated, matt or black lacquered finish
- Front F key (spatula style)
- High F# key (spatula style)
- Adjustable plastic thumbrest
- Mother-of-Pearl key inlays
- Detachable bell, optionally hand engraved
- Includes Selmer S80 C* ebonite mouthpiece, ligature and cap, neckstrap, cork grease, one reed and lightweight case
Item DetailsManufacturer: Selmer (Paris)
Category: Tenor Saxophones
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
Fair Price Pledge
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, quality of service and expertise. Sometimes, though, we may be able to beat our web prices: please call us on 020 8662 8400 to discuss your requirements.