Powell Grenadilla-wood Custom Handmade Flute
Our price: from £13,795 Free UK Shipping
The Powell grenadilla-wood custom flute combines all the features of a metal Powell - superb build quality, free-blowing with far-reaching projection and a sweet tone - with the warmth and roundness of sound that wood gives. Using hand-selected cuts of seasoned grenadilla-wood ensures that the wood is of the highest standard.
- Philharmonic cut: A more traditional cut, capable of broad dynamic ranges, and creating a deep rich tone with extraordinary carrying power and focus.
- Soloist: Open and free in the top octave, rich and deep in the middle and bottom octaves, with great projection and flexibility.
- Purchase price: £13,795.00
- Deposit: £1,379.50
- Amount of credit: £12,415.50
- 12 monthly payments of: £1,061.66
- Total repayable: £14,119.46
- Duration of agreement: 12 months
- Rate of interest (fixed): 4.9%
- Representative APR: 4.9%
UK residents only, age restrictions apply. Credit is provided subject to status. Credit is provided by external finance companies as determined by Just Flutes.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Fully handmade thinwall grenadilla-wood headjoint and body
- Fully handmade .925 solid keys, ribs and rings
- Custom headjoint, with choice of cut: Philharmonic or Soloist
- Hand-cut tone holes
- 10k white gold springs
- Half-offset G key (inline keys not available on Powell wood flute)
- Available with open or closed holes
- Optional E mechanism
- Available with C footjoint, or B footjoint with gizmo key
- French-style 'pointed' key-arms
- Straubinger pads
- Includes leather-covered wood case, leather case cover and cleaning accessories