Powell Grenadilla-wood Custom Handmade Flute
Our price: from £11,750 Free UK Shipping
- Purchase price: £11,750.00
- Deposit: £1,175.00
- Amount of credit: £10,575.00
- 12 monthly payments of: £904.28
- Total repayable: £12,026.36
- Duration of agreement: 12 months
- Rate of interest (fixed): 4.9%
- Representative APR: 4.9%
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Fully handmade thinwall grenadilla-wood headjoint and body
- Fully handmade .925 solid keys, ribs and rings
- Custom headjoint, with choice of cut: Philharmonic or Soloist
- Hand-cut tone holes
- 10k white gold springs
- Half-offset G key (inline keys not available on Powell wood flute)
- Available with open or closed holes
- Optional E mechanism
- Available with C footjoint, or B footjoint with gizmo key
- French-style 'pointed' key-arms
- Straubinger pads
- Includes leather-covered wood case, leather case cover and cleaning accessories
The Powell grenadilla-wood custom flute combines all the features of a metal Powell - superb build quality, free-blowing with far-reaching projection and a sweet tone - with the warmth and roundness of sound that wood gives. Using hand-selected cuts of seasoned grenadilla-wood ensures that the wood is of the highest standard.
- Philharmonic cut: A more traditional cut, capable of broad dynamic ranges, and creating a deep rich tone with extraordinary carrying power and focus.
- Soloist: Open and free in the top octave, rich and deep in the middle and bottom octaves, with great projection and flexibility.