Powell Grenadilla-wood Custom Handmade Flute
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
- Purchase price: £13,795.00
- Deposit: £1,379.50
- Amount of credit: £12,415.50
- 6 monthly payments of: £2,069.25
- Total repayable: £13,795.02
- Duration of agreement: 6 months
- Rate of interest (fixed): 0.0%
- Representative APR: 0.0%
UK residents only, age restrictions apply. Credit is provided subject to status. Credit is provided by external finance companies as determined by Just Flutes.
The Powell grenadilla-wood custom flute combines all the features of a metal Powell - superb build quality, free-blowing with far-reaching projection and a sweet tone - with the warmth and roundness of sound that wood gives. Using hand-selected cuts of seasoned grenadilla-wood ensures that the wood is of the highest standard.
- Philharmonic cut: A more traditional cut, capable of broad dynamic ranges, and creating a deep rich tone with extraordinary carrying power and focus.
- Soloist: Open and free in the top octave, rich and deep in the middle and bottom octaves, with great projection and flexibility.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Fully handmade thinwall grenadilla-wood headjoint and body
- Fully handmade .925 solid keys, ribs and rings
- Custom headjoint, with choice of cut: Philharmonic or Soloist
- Hand-cut tone holes
- 10k white gold springs
- Half-offset G key (inline keys not available on Powell wood flute)
- Available with open or closed holes
- Optional E mechanism
- Available with C footjoint, or B footjoint with gizmo key
- French-style 'pointed' key-arms
- Straubinger pads
- Includes leather-covered wood case, leather case cover and cleaning accessories
Item DetailsManufacturer: Powell
Category: Wood Flutes
Fair Price Pledge
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, quality of service and expertise. Sometimes, though, we may be able to beat our web prices: please call us on 020 8662 8400 to discuss your requirements.