Philipp Hammig 650/2 Piccolo
Our price: from £2,650 Free UK Shipping
Philipp Hammig piccolos are our biggest-selling conservatoire-level piccolo. They have a well-centred warm tone, accurate tuning, and a flexibility of tone. The choice of woods and headjoint styles means that there is a model to suit almost everyone.
Hammig piccolos, acclaimed for their rich, deep tonal character, are crafted of the finest seasoned African grenadilla wood. The Hammig scale provides the ideal balance between intonation and ease of response throughout all registers, and is offered at our standard pitch of A=442. Hammig's ergonomically designed key mechanism features comfortably offset G keys and a large G# lever. Each Hammig piccolo is delivered with a leather case, case cover, and cleaning rod.
- Purchase price: £2,650.00
- Deposit: £265.00
- Amount of credit: £2,385.00
- 12 monthly payments of: £203.94
- Total repayable: £2,712.33
- Duration of agreement: 12 months
- Rate of interest (fixed): 4.9%
- Representative APR: 4.9%
UK residents only, age restrictions apply. Credit is provided subject to status. Credit is provided by external finance companies as determined by Just Flutes.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Hand-finished piccolo
- Grenadilla-wood headjoint and body
- Silver-plated mechanism
- Split E mechanism
- French-style 'Pointed' key-arms
- Choice of headjoint style
- Includes velvet-lined leather-bound case, plush lined case cover and maintenance materials
- Modified Wave Also known as 'reform' - the headjoint has a slight wave either side of the embouchure hole, which gives the instrument a fuller sound
- Modified Wave Thin Also known as 'thinwall reform' - the headjoint has a lip-plate carved into it which makes the piccolo easier to play, especially when doubling.