Pearl PFA-201E Alto Flute
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
PFA-201ES Straight headjoint only
PFA-201EU Curved headjoint only
PFA-201ESU Straight and curved headjoints
Pearl's handmade craftsmanship has pioneered a tradition of flute making that is totally distinctive. Many flute makers claim to be innovators, but Pearl's track record can be proven. Most of the artisans have the distinction of building flutes for their entire career only at Pearl. The apprentice program has been employed for decades, which allows the talents of master builders to be passed on to future generations. The foundation of every Pearl flute is a patented Pinless construction, which eliminates the problems of traditional flute construction - protruding needles that snag clothing and give easy entry to perspiration and body acids causing corrosion and binding keys. Besides this unique pinless construction, Pearl flutes have additional bridge mechanisms that add strength to the entire mechanism. The goal of handmade creativity united with meticulous assembly is consequently realised. Pearl has a revered commitment to accuracy of pitch, flexible articulation, and a beautiful and projecting sound.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Silver-plated headjoint with .925 solid lip-plate and riser
- Silver-plated body tube and mechanism
- E mechanism
- Comfortable hand position
- Pinless mechanism
- French-style 'pointed' key-arms
- Choice of straight and Headjoint | A curved headjoint on a student flute means that a player with small arms can reach the keywork more comfortably with less stretch. Curved headjoints encourage good posture for small players."> curved headjoints
- Includes wood case, plush lined case cover and maintenance accessories
Fair Price Pledge
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, Perfect Performance Plan, quality of service and expertise. Sometimes, we may be able to beat our web prices: please call us on 020 8662 8400 to discuss your requirements.