Pearl PF-F525 "Quantz Forza" Flute
The Quantz Series embodies ingenuity. Only this line of flutes covers as much diversity of flute making talent. Aspiring flautists have never been so fortunate.
Every Quantz model has French Pointed Arms. Once considered solely the domain of handmade flutes, it is now universally provided by Pearl. French Pointed Arms afford unmatched quickness of speed. When this is matched with the patented Pinless Mechanism, the combinations are dramatic. After all this time, the Pearl Quantz Series is still the only flute to use these features on every one of their flutes – an industry hallmark!
However, the most striking feature of Pearl Flutes is their sound, and artists continually remark about the beauty and subtlety of the Quantz Series. This is further enhanced by Peal’s equal dedication to rock solid intonation.
PF-F525E Closed holes, Offset G key, E mechanism, C footjoint
PF-F525RE Open holes, Offset G key, E mechanism, C footjoint
PF-F525RBE Open holes, Offset G key, E mechanism, B footjoint
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Silver-plated headjoint with .925 solid lip-plate and riser
- Silver-plated body and mechanism
- Available with closed or open holes
- 'Forza'-cut headjoint gives a greater blowing edge, for enhanced response and more 'bite' in the sound
- Offset G key
- Split E mechanism
- Available with C or B footjoint
- French-style Pointed key-arms
- Pinless mechanism
- Includes case, cleaning accessories and plush-lined case cover
- Open hole model also includes a set of rubber plugs
Item DetailsManufacturer: Pearl
Category: Step-up Flutes
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
Fair Price Pledge
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, quality of service and expertise. Sometimes, though, we may be able to beat our web prices: please call us on 020 8662 8400 to discuss your requirements.