Pearl PF-F525E "Quantz Forza" Flute
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
The Quantz Series embodies ingenuity. Only this line of flutes covers as much diversity of flute making talent. Aspiring flautists have never been so fortunate.
Every Quantz model has French Pointed Arms. Once considered solely the domain of handmade flutes, it is now universally provided by Pearl. French Pointed Arms afford unmatched quickness of speed. When this is matched with the patented Pinless Mechanism, the combinations are dramatic. After all this time, the Pearl Quantz Series is still the only flute to use these features on every one of their flutes – an industry hallmark!
However, the most striking feature of Pearl Flutes is their sound, and artists continually remark about the beauty and subtlety of the Quantz Series. This is further enhanced by Peal’s equal dedication to rock solid intonation.
Pearl's handmade craftsmanship has pioneered a tradition of flute making that is totally distinctive. Many flute makers claim to be innovators, but Pearl's track record can be proven. Most of the artisans have the distinction of building flutes for their entire career only at Pearl. The apprentice program has been employed for decades, which allows the talents of master builders to be passed on to future generations. The foundation of every Pearl flute is a patented Pinless construction, which eliminates the problems of traditional flute construction - protruding needles that snag clothing and give easy entry to perspiration and body acids causing corrosion and binding keys. Besides this unique pinless construction, Pearl flutes have additional bridge mechanisms that add strength to the entire mechanism. The goal of handmade creativity united with meticulous assembly is consequently realised. Pearl has a revered commitment to accuracy of pitch, flexible articulation, and a beautiful and projecting sound.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Silver-plated headjoint with .925 solid lip-plate and riser
- Silver-plated body and mechanism
- Available with closed or open holes
- 'Forza'-cut headjoint gives a greater blowing edge, for enhanced response and more 'bite' in the sound
- Offset G key
- Split E mechanism
- Available with C or B footjoint
- French-style Pointed key-arms
- Pinless mechanism
- Faux leather-covered wood case
- Flock-lined case cover with adjustable shoulder strap and side pocket
- Wood cleaning rod
- Inner cleaning gauze
- Microfibre polishing cloth
- Open hole model also includes a set of rubber plugs
Item DetailsManufacturer: Pearl
Category: Step-up Flutes
Rent this item for
£43.23 per month
Our Rental scheme is perfect for trying out a new instrument without committing to a purchase. Rent a brand new instrument and make affordable monthly payments - if you decide not to take it up, return it at any time. Ownership transfers to you after 18 months!
- Rent a brand new, high-quality instrument
- Affordable monthly payments
- Return it at any time* if you choose not to carry on
- Ownership transfers to you after 18 months
- Receive your new instrument within 3 working days
- Free secure delivery
- View full details of our Rental scheme