Just Flutes JFL-101 "Apprentice" Flute
- Exceptional value for money
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
UK residents only, age restrictions apply. Credit is provided subject to status. Credit is provided by external finance companies as determined by Just Flutes.
The Apprentice flute has been designed with the small beginner in mind (approx 6-8 years old). Its reduced keywork system (we have taken off the keys that are not required through the beginning grades) makes it light and easy to balance, while the remaining keys are re-aligned so that little hands can hold it comfortably. The curved headjoint means less arm stretching, and since it fits in the case in one piece, the instrument needs no assembly.
- Ergonomically-placed touchpieces for the keys - ideal for smaller hands
- Thumb rest for correct right-hand positioning
- Reduced keywork system:
- D footjoint: No low C and C# key
- No split E
- No spatula B flat
- No trill keys
- Lightweight construction: over 20% lighter than traditional curved-headjoint flutes
- Curved headjoint - to reduce the stretch for small arms
- Strong tone - you'll be pleasantly surprised how well these flutes play!
- A case which holds the flute in one piece - no assembly required
The Apprentice is ideal for players on Suzuki method, or for those moving up from the fife. Many teachers have purchased Apprentices to rent out to their pupils, and they find that their outlay is recouped quickly.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Lightweight case with side pocket, carry handle and shoulder strap
- Cleaning rod
Item DetailsManufacturer: Just Flutes
Model number: JFL-101
Category: Curved Head Flutes
Fair Price Pledge
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, quality of service and expertise. Sometimes, though, we may be able to beat our web prices: please call us on 020 8662 8400 to discuss your requirements.