Buffet-Crampon BC2512F-2-0 E12F Bb Clarinet
The new E12 model replaces the E11, and is designed for players who are upgrading from a plastic instruments or adult beginners who wish to start on a wooden instrument.
Produced at Buffet's facilities in Germany and France.
What's the Difference Between the E12 and the E11 France?
These models are very similar in design, but there are two upgrades on the E12F model over the E11 France:
- Leather pads Leather pads are more resilient and give a better seal.
- Screwed pillars The pillars of the mechanism are now screwed directly to the body, resulting in a stronger instrument
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- BC2512F-2-0 "E12F Bb clarinet
- Brand new design
- Made in Germany and France
- Unstained Grenadilla-wood body
- Silver-plated mechanism and rings
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Neck strap ring
- Undercut tone holes
- Stainless steel springs
- New leather pads
- Stronger screwed pillars
- Includes Buffet mouthpiece, ligature and cap, Vandoren reed, cleaning accessories, and lightweight backpack case
Item DetailsManufacturer: Buffet-Crampon
Model number: BC2512F-2-0GB
Category: Bb Clarinets
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
Fair Price Pledge
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, quality of service and expertise. Sometimes, though, we may be able to beat our web prices: please call us on 020 8662 8400 to discuss your requirements.