From the Publisher
This suite was composed in 2010. Its genre orientation is closest to the term ‘crossover music’, and it consists of three movements: Merry Constantine, Armenian Montmartre and From The Sixties. The parts that feature a classical basis with elements of traditional jazz, Latin motifs and rhythms of the sixties are primarily entertaining and combine humour with touches of nostalgia.
- Part 1: Alto Saxophone
- Part 2: Piano
Publisher: Forton Music
Publisher's reference: FM499
Our Stock Code: 1406139
Media Type: Paperback
Rent to Buy
Rent to Buy this item for £0.52 per month
Our Rent to Buy scheme is perfect for trying out a new instrument without committing to a purchase. Take out a brand new instrument and make affordable monthly payments, with the option to buy.
- Rent to buy a brand new, high-quality instrument
- Affordable monthly payments
- Own the instrument at 18 months if you love it...
- ...or return it at any time after four months if you don't
- Receive your new instrument within 3 working days
- Free secure delivery
- View full details of Rent to Buy