Three Philosophies for Contrabass, Bass and Alto Flute
- Interesting, worth a look
From the Publisher
Based on Buddhist philosophies, these movements express mankind’s universal need to deepen, grow, and reach out to others. Scored for solo flute with piano (or harp) adaptation, though also scored for solo flute with string orchestra, harp, and percussion (FS-03). The flute parts are all suitable for C flute, and an optional C part is included for the alto part.
Performance duration (approx): 15'00
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Essence for Contrabass Flute - 5 minutes
- Insight for Bass Flute - 5 minutes
- Compassion for Alto Flute - 5 minutes
- Part 1: Bass Flute doubling on Alto Flute doubling on Contrabass Flute
- Part 2: Piano
Publisher: ALRY Publications
Publisher's reference: FP064
Our Stock Code: 1037609
Media Type: Paperback (23 pages [score])