Yanigasawa YLSX1 Yany SIXS Alto Saxophone Ligature and Cap Set
“Yany” is from the nickname, while “SIXS” is a term that derives from the six spaces established between the mouthpiece and reed. This is the secret behind the appealing tonal qualities this ligature allows.
For all alto sax and Bb clarinet hard-rubber mouthpieces
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Gold-plated brass ligature
- Band designed with six spatially arranged contact points
- Four Ebonite spacers that hug the mouthpiece barrel
- Inverted single-screw mechanism (gold-plated brass ornamental head)
- Four disc-shaped points that stabilise the reed
- White plastic cap that fits the "SIXS" ligature for alto sax and Bb clarinet