Yamaha Valve Oil, Regular
New Synthetic Formula
Yamaha Superior Valve Oils are based on a newly developed synthetic formula. The Superior Valve Oil synthetic formula is more consistent than mineral based oils and provides superior performance in all playing environments.
The advanced formula is produced using a consistent molecule size. Standard valve oils contain mineral oil which is made up of molecules varying in size. The varied molecule make-up of mineral oil allows the oil to evaporate at an uneven rate, leaving high viscosity particles behind. The even molecules found in the new Yamaha Superior Valve Oil synthetic formula allow the oil to evaporate smoothly, guaranteeing a longer life and extremely responsive action.
Three different viscosities are available for all instrument types:
Light Valve Oil (AVO-L)
- Designed for instruments with a tight valve clearance
- Provides fast action, yet is long lasting
- Ideal for Xeno instruments and other professional and intermediate instruments
Regular Valve Oil(AVO-R)
- Designed for instruments with a regular valve clearance
- Great for any instrument from student to professional
Vintage Valve Oil(AVO-V)
- Designed for instruments with a large valve clearance
- Provides fast action despite heavy viscosity
- Ideal for vintage and low brass instruments