Wedding Set for Flute Ensemble
- Exceptional value for money
From the Publisher
These arrangements are most effective when performed with the full instrumentation indicated in the score, and adding multiple players on each part is even better. But some selections may be played with a smaller ensemble (see contents).
Wedding Set includes the traditional processional and recessional music for weddings, as well as a variety of beautiful selections which are appropriate for pre-wedding music, or musical interludes during the ceremony.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Bridal Chorus (minimum 4 C flutes)
- Wedding March (all)
- Trumpet Voluntary (minimum 4 flutes, alto or bass)
- Canon (all)
- Andante from Symphony #5 (all)
- Edelweiss (minimum 3 flutes bass)
- Trumpet Tune (minimum 3 flutes bass)
- Rondeau (minimum 3 flutes bass)
- Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring (minimum 3 flutes)
- Water Music (minimum 3 flutes)