Wedding Music for Flute and Harp Volume 1
- Interesting, worth a look
- Editor's Choice
Also available: Volume 2
These arrangements of standard and less predictable wedding music could be played at any time. Designed to accompany all aspects of the service they include Jesu Joy, Bridal March and the Widor Toccata (an endurance test!). There's some beautiful opera music as well including the Intermezzo from Cavalliera Rusticana and Softly Awakes My Heart. A very welcome addition to the repertoire for this lovely combination. I've played them all and they're fantastic.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Handel: Arrival of the Queen of Sheba
- Gounod: Ave Maria
- Bach: Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
- Saint-Saens: Softly Awakes my Heart from 'Samson and Delilah'
- Delibes: The Flower Duet from 'Lakme'
- Mendelssohn: Wedding March