From the Publisher
By considering The Virtuoso Teacher and how a teacher might attain virtuoso status, renowned educator and writer Paul Harris delves into the core issues of being a teacher and the teaching process. A fascinating look at topics such as:
- self-awareness and the importance of emotional intelligence
- getting the best out of pupils
- dealing with challenging pupils
- asking the right questions
- creating a master-plan
- taking the stress out of learning
- teaching for the right reasons.
This seminal book is an inspirational read for all music teachers, encouraging everyone to consider themselves in a new and uplifted light, and transform their teaching.