Vandoren LC37L Alto Saxophone Klassik Ligature with Leather Cap
£55.83 exclusive of VAT (EU Export and VAT Assisted Purchase price)
Quickly set, this ligature offers a perfect mating between the reed and the mouthpiece.
- The thin weaving perfectly fits the shape of the reed and the mouthpiece and takes part in the vibration of the reed.
- Two independent running knots allow a personalized tightening. The weaving can be more or less tightened, at the top or at the bottom of the ligature, offering a great scope of choices of tone colors.
- The weaving of the ligature, in contact with the heel of the reed on a large surface, gives an ample and centered sound.
- The great freedom of vibration allows you to 'shape' your sonority.
An easy-to-fit Velcro system makes changing the plates easy while contributing to the flexibility of the entire ligature:
- Metal plate A more colourful and compact sound. The combination of a metal plate and a flexible ligature offers the player the best sonic qualities of both materials.
- Smooth leather plate Made from the same leather as the ligature, it creates a focused, compact sound that is slightly darker.
- Supple smooth leather plate Made from a more supple leather, it gives a rounder, more ample sound.
- String ligature
- Choice of plastic or leather cap
- Three interchangeable pressure plates to subtly modify your sound