From the Publisher
A superb collection of five traditional Japanese melodies beautifully arranged for two flutes by the accomplished flute composer Gary Schocker. The pieces are elaborate, yet not difficult to play, and are written specifically to demonstrate the elegant synergy of two flutes. Includes "Momiji" (Red Japanese Maple Leaf or Japanese Maple), "Koujou no tuki" (Moon Over Castle Ruins), "Sousyunnfu" (Ode to Early Spring), "Haruyo Koi" (Come Spring), and "Furusato" (Song of My Hometown). For intermediate players.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- ç´…è‘‰ - Momji (Red Japanese Maple Leaf)
- è’åŸŽã®æœˆ - Koujou no tuki (Moon Over Castle Ruins)
- æ—©æ˜¥è³¦ - Sousyunnfu (Ode to Early Spring)
- æ˜¥ã‚ˆæ¥ã„ - Haruyo Koi (Come Spring)
- æ•…éƒ·ï¼ˆãµã‚‹ã•ã¨ï¼‰ - Furusato (Song of my Hometown)