tom and will 36BA-387 Bassoon Gig Bag, Blue with Black Trim
The new tomandwill bassoon gig bag has been redesigned with bassoonists very much in mind. The new bag is much smaller than most, and we have managed to get the weight down to just 1.72kg. New features include our new handle, single all-around opening with front facing pocket with tomandwill logo, heavy duty oversized tomandwill zips throughout, high density padding, two lined pockets one of which has an additional pocket with hook and loop flap for stage storage of your crook. The new hideaway backpack and shoulder strap carrying system is compact and comfortable.
We have done away with cheap padding and replaced with best HPU 20mm foam padding around the sides and a tough and deep removable bottom pad. The interior linings we have selected are so soft and luxurious that you’ll want to get inside the case yourself!
All straps and handles are riveted as well as cross stitched with high tensile threads, we want our handles to last a lifetime and have invested much effort to make sure that tomandwill handles and straps are not just comfortable but long lasting as well.
The new hideaway backpack and shoulder strap carrying system is designed to fit all - you can hold it like a ruck sack over your back with easy tightening & loosening pull straps or you can wear it over one shoulder and hide away the second strap. Straps and pulls can disappear out of sight by tucking them away inside the breathable back pad.
Inside the bag we have adjustable and removable compartments with square pads for the different sections of your instrument.
- 600D no rip polyester exterior and heavy-duty oversized zips
- Cross stiched and riveted carry handle
- Breathable padded back panel with lumbar roll
- High density HPU 20mm foam padding with no-scratch plush interior lining
- Rubber feet for protection when on the floor
- Twi exterior lined and padded pockets
- Inner dimensions 72.5cm length x 24cm width x 23cm depth
- Weight: 1.72kg
- Available in grey with red lining, burgundy with grey lining and blue with blue lining