From the Publisher
Martin Amlin’s new tour de force is a quintet composed for Leone Buyse. It is a study in textures and canonic gestures scored for 5 C Flutes, each doubling Piccolo. As with his rhythmic writing, Amlin’s movement titles are engagingly cryptic yet meaningful. Ideal for advanced and professional flutists, the work’s intricacies create an exhilarating ten minutes.
Performance duration (approx): 10'00
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Spiral Canon
- Part 1: Flute doubling on Piccolo
- Part 2: Flute doubling on Piccolo
- Part 3: Flute doubling on Piccolo
- Part 4: Flute doubling on Piccolo
- Part 5: Flute doubling on Piccolo
Publisher: Theodore Presser Company
Publisher's reference: 114-41939
Our Stock Code: 1452365
Media Type: Paperback - Score and parts (24 pages [score])