Ten Tuneful Trios [Three Flutes] [Playing score]
Arranged by Bob Lowdell
- Great for teachers
From the Publisher
Ten pieces for three flutes, arranged by Bob Lowdell.
A selection of popular pieces and less famous gems from the classical repertoire, arranged for three flutes by Bow Lowdell. Includes:
- Waltz from Coppélia by Léo Delibes
- Theme from the Surprise Symphony by Joseph Haydn
- Hungarian Dance No 5 by Johannes Brahms
Arranged for players of around grade 3 to 5 ABRSM standard, these are ideal teaching and concert material.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Andante favori, WoO 57 Ludwig van Beethoven
- Students' Song attrib Ludwig Erk
- Waltz from Coppélia Léo Delibes
- Aria from Martha Friedrich von Flotow
- Tiritomba Traditional Italian
- Theme from Surprise Symphony Joseph Haydn
- Tambourin Jean-Philippe Rameau
- The Volga Boatmen Traditional Russian
- Waltz from Poet and Peasant Franz von Suppé
- Hungarian Dance No 5 Johannes Brahms