From the Publisher
This useful book contains an interesting and melodious selections for students in the first few years of learning. The pieces have been selected according to what is appropriate for the instruments so each collection of tunes is different, containing a mixture of well-known classics and traditional melodies.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Bist du bei mir (Stolzel/Bach J.S)
- Santa Lucia (Traditional)
- Plaisir d’Amour (Martini)
- Minuet from Quintet (Boccherini)
- Old French Air from Children’s Album for Piano (Tchaikovsky)
- St. Clements (C.C Scholefield)
- The Irish Washerwoman (Traditional)
- Songs My Mother Taught Me (Dvorak)
- Panis Angelicus (Franck)
- Adagio from Clarinet Concerto K622 (Mozart)