From the Publisher
Following on from the success of the original Take Ten series, Take Another Ten is a further collection of popular concert pieces for the intermediate player. Once again James Rae has chosen a wide range of compositional styles ranging from Bach to the present day which will demonstrate the great versatility of the instrument. The pieces include Lionel Bart's Where is Love, Anitra's Dance from Grieg's Peer Gynt, Hava Nagila, Mozart's Ave Verum Corpus, Debussy's Le Petit Negre, and Glen Miller's Moonlight Serenade and more. The accompaniments have been designed to be both approachable and musically supportive. Chord Symbols are included to enable the pianist to elaborate on the written accompaniment.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Where is Love Lionel Bart
- Le Petit Negre Debussy
- Moonlight Serenade Mitchell Parrish and Glenn Miller
- Ice 'n' Slice James Rae
- Anitra's Dance (from Peer Gynt) Grieg
- Speak Low (from One Touch of Venus) Kurt Weill
- Ragtime Dance Scott Joplin
- Hava Hagila Jewish Traditional
- Ave Verum Corpus Mozart
- Minuet in G Min J.S. Bach