Susato KPW203-V Kildare 2-Piece High E Whistle
Our most popular pennywhistles for session playing! All Kildare models have a curved windway, seperate head and body sections and a slightly tapered bore.
- All models feature a curved wind-way which contributes to a rich, bright sound and easy overblowing into the higher octave.
- Oval tone holes are used where those are easier to cover than round holes.
- Two-piece models allow pitch adjustment by pulling the joint in or out.
- Unlike metal whistles, ABS plastic does not conduct heat as fast as metal and maintains a more stable pitch with temperature changes.
- ABS plastic is highly durable and impervious to moisture.
- Serrated joints on Kildare models retain joint grease much longer and allow for repeatable fine tuning changes.
- The adjustable snap on thumbrest can be moved to an individual position for comfortable playing.