taken from the back of the book;
'A collection of easy progressive studies for all saxophones with an optional teacher's part designed to develop good technique and musicianship.
- 21 studies for the beginner establishing good habits in the early stages
- Each piece has clearly defined objectives with tips provided for successfully acquiring specific skills
- Pupil and teacher warm-up exercises are provided with each piece
- A second part for the teacher is included to give support and encouragement to the pupil in the lesson
- Space is provided for teacher's notes alongside each piece for the pupil's easy reference when practising at home.'
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).