From the Publisher
Volume 1 includes most of the major baroque music for an unaccompanied flute that is played by recorder players today. There is a companion volume (The Solo Recorder Volume 2) of string music arranged for the recorder: Telemann's Twelve Fantasias for solo violin; Marais Couplets de Folies and movements from Bach's violin partitas and cello suites.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Pieces sans Basse (Braun ed & Quantz MS)
- Fantasias for Solo Flute (Telemann)
- Fantasias and Capriccios (Quantz)
- Solo pour la flute traversiere (JS Bach)
- Sonata a Traversa e Continuo (JS Bach)
- Sonata per il Flauto traverso solo senza Bassa (CPE Bach)