Flute Perfect to Grade 1 - Teacher's Book (2016)
- Staff Pick
“A proper teacher's book!”
From the Publisher
A clear, structured apporach to individual and group teaching. The book offers suggestions on teaching the skills and techniques relevant to Grade 1 ABRSM and Trinity Guildhall, as well as composition requirements for the National Curriculum.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Flute Perfect Teaching Notes
- Ensemble Perfect Teaching Notes
- Piano Accompaniments
- Photocopiable Ensemble Music
- Learning Linked to National Curriculum and Instrumental Examination Boards
- Suggestions for Developing Ensemble Playing, Musicianship and Theoretical Knowledge
- Ideas for Structured Practice
- Performance Strategies
- Suggested Listening