Six Viennese Sonatinas for Flute and Piano
- Exceptional value for money
- Great for teachers
From the Publisher
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s Wind Divertimenti KV 439b later appeared in a version for piano entitled Viennese Sonatinas.Arrangements of these sonatinas for flute and piano will provide flautists with much needed repertoire of music from this period. Detailed phrasing and dynamics are included to aid and inspire the players. For middle-grade flautists.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Sonatina 1 (Allegro Brilliante, Menuetto, Allegro)
- Sonatina 2 (Menuetto, Adagio Cantabile, Dolce)
- Sonatina 3 (Menuetto, Rondo)
- Sonatina 4 (Andante Grazioso, Menuetto, Rondo)
- Sonatina 5 (Adagio, Polonaise)
- Sonatina 6 (Adagio)