Selected Duets for Flute, Vol 2
Edited by Himie Voxman
- Exceptional value for money
- Highly recommended
- Great for teachers
From the Publisher
This classic series of duets for like instruments is recognisable to nearly everyone who has ever studied an instrument. The wealth of material supplements musical development and provides a rich experience for growing musicians. Duet playing is often a student's first form of ensemble experience - technique, tone quality, intonation and balance are introduced as students do one of the things they enjoy most - making music with a friend. And duet playing leads easily and naturally to competent performance in larger ensembles.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Beethoven Allegro and Menuett
- Haydn Duetto No VI, Op.101 Based on Quartet, Op.17/6
- Haydn Echo
- Seven Duets from the works of WF Bach, Devienne, Furstenau, Geminiani, Handel, Köhler and Telemann
- Loeillet Two Duets selected from Sonatas
- WA Mozart Duetto No I Based on Sonata in Bb, K378
- WA Mozart Duetto No II Based on Sonata in F, K376