Rovner P-1RL "Platinum" Saxophone Ligature and Cap
Rovner's first all metal ligature has arrived.
FUNCTION MEETS FORM. Looking more like artistic jewelry then a woodwind accessory, this new ligature utilizes our exclusive Mass Loaded TM technology featuring weighted elements which tune the ligature's resonance band below the pass band of the instrument. Capable of converting a thin, bodiless sound into something with substance and warmth, this ligature will amaze with its performance.
Every Rovner Ligature:
- The fulfillment of 35 years developing high performing ligatures
- Precision formed from a highly tempered spaceage metal
- Superbly fluid, with great clarity & "Ring"
- Permits the reed to vibrate freely
- Improves tone, response and intonation of woodwind instruments
- Allows the reed to swell and shrink without distorting the reed body, reducing the likelihood of leakage at the facing
- Reduces peculiar modes of vibration that give rise to uneven scales, poor intonation, squeaks and raspiness
- If properly used, will provide greater playing ease, considerably extended reed life and fewer rejected reeds
- Is made of the finest materials obtainable
- Is fitted with corrosion-resistant metal fittings
- Undergoes constant scrutiny for possible improvements
The Rovner Platinum ligature gives a warm and responsive sound allowing the player to really push their dynamic range. It gives evenness throughout the registers and adds an extra depth to the sound, especially to the lower register.