The Rough Guide to Piano
The Essential Tipbook
Shipping calculated at checkout
From the Publisher
Once you've read this Rough Guide Tipbook you'll be able to get the best out of a piano, make an informed purchase - new or old - and understand pretty much all of the jargon you'll come across in magazines, brochures, or on the Internet. This is a book that tells you everything you need to know rather than everything there is to know.
- What to look for when buying a piano - and how to avoid making expensive mistakes.
- A run-through of the different brands.
- Learning to play: how hard is it? do you need to read music?
- Tips on tuning and maintaining your instrument.
- Clear diagrams to take you through all the key learning processes.
- Glossary of technical terms.
Item DetailsCategory: Instrument History
Publisher: Rough Guides Ltd
Publisher's reference: BH 8000065
Our Stock Code: 1081336
Media Type: Paperback