The Romantic Clarinet - Mendelssohn
From the Publisher
Thea King and Alan Frank have selected and arranged beautiful themes derived from the vocal, choral, piano and orchestral works by Mendelssohn. This collection presents rewarding repertoire for players from grade 3 to 5 standard.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Nocturne (A Midsummer Night's Dream Op.61)
- On the Wings of Song (op.34, no.2)
- Three Christmas Pieces (Op. 72)
- Wind Overture (Op.24)
- Hymn of Praise (Op. 52)
- Adagio from Piano Concerto No.2 (Op.40)
- Romance from Twelve Songs (Op.8 No.10)
- Italian Symphony (Op.90, 3rd Movement)