Repertoire Classics for Clarinet
Arranged by Denise Schmidt
From the Publisher
Carl Fischer’s Repertoire Classics series consists of comprehensive and progressively graded collections of classic solos with piano accompaniment. Each book contains a fine mix of transcriptions of familiar classics along with solos written specifically for the instrument. Many of the pieces in these collections appear on state contest/festival required music lists. The pieces featured cover the performance levels of grade 2 through 5, representing all style periods, and include works by some of the greatest composers of all time. As an added bonus, the included data CD contains MP3 audio files of the piano accompaniments to make practicing more fun. It also contains piano accompaniment parts for all pieces in the collection in PDF format. Our innovative and unique packaging allows Carl Fischer Music to provide you with large and useful collections of solo literature at affordable prices, and players will find them useful for years to come.
- Siciliano from Sonata no. 2 in Eb major (JS Bach)
- Nocturne (Bassi, Luigi)
- Serenade op. 41 (Beethoven)
- Entr'acte from Carmen (Bizet)
- Calm As The Night (Bohm, Carl)
- Reverie (Caplet)
- Etude op. 10 no. 3 (Chopin)
- Invocation (Donjon)
- Berceuse (Faure)
- Sicilienne from Pelleas et Melisande (Faure)
- Allegretto, op. 116 no. 1 (Godard, Benjamin)
- Tambourin (Gossec)
- Clarinet on the Town (Hermann, Ralph)
- Theme and Variations from the 4th movement of Quintet for Clarinet and Strings K.581 (Mozart)
and many more......
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).